Friday, June 3, 2011

FREE Recipe Collection for You

Hello Gardeners!

I am so excited to offer you this FREE collection of recipes from The Garden of Eatin' blog and a few new ones too. You know how I bring you recipes to try during the season, so I decided to put them together in this collection. I also included some of my own photos to accompany the recipes.

You may be wondering who is Gloria Hart? You'll have to email me for the e-book collection to find out!
Please email me at janetglaser@yahoo.com and I will send you the collection. Or you can go to Ginger Simpson's Dishin' It Out blog to meet Gloria who has all the info on this collection. J Q Rose is my pen name. Have fun with this post!

I hope these recipes will make a great addition to your family meals.

If you have a favorite recipe, please send it in. I can use it on the blog and it may be included in next year's collection.

Thanks so much for reading this garden blog. The recipe collection is my appreciation gift to you. Please leave a comment or question at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Your article is great! I like your articles and I am very interested in the field.Thanks
    and regar.
    __________
    Donna.

    Online Recipes

    ReplyDelete