Monday, May 2, 2011

Plant Seeds on Toilet Paper



I know it sounds ridiculous to say to plant seeds on toilet paper, but---That is exactly what my DH has been doing this year. He tried newspaper last year, first gluing them to the news, then burying them in the ground. The paper was too thick. So, ingenious person that he is, he tried toilet paper and has had great success. To save you time, your back, and remove the possibility of spilling those tiny seeds out of the packet, try this method.

This is our first attempt at making a garden tip video. We would like feedback on it if you are willing to comment. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    My name is Ron and I'm your newest follower.
    I invite you to visit my blog and follow me.

    Take care and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete