Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time to Plan Your Garden

These long winter days are the perfect time to plan your garden. Time to dream about the possibilities of your spring plantings and summer and fall harvests. You will leaf through all kinds of seed catalogs, check out vegetable gardening books, and click on gardening websites to get new and fresh ideas and crop information. Dave's Garden has helpful information in a guide to gardening by mail, mail order gardening, garden books, and catalogs.

Dream on. Gardener's know that the next garden will be the best garden they ever planted!

1 comment:

  1. I do need to make some time to plan out what I'm going to plant in the three half whiskey barrels I have. I know I want to plant tomatoes and green peppers. Not sure what else right now.

    ReplyDelete