Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Season's Greetings


Season's Greetings to One and All!

I never imagined that our home-grown cabbage and a pot of red poinsettias would be sitting on the table together as we enter the holiday season in December. My husband's dream has been to garden twelve months out of the year. This year I can say he has done that! The veggies in the bowl are from our Florida garden--spinach, cabbage, lettuces, kohlrabi, and broccoli. What a delight to have our own vegetables in the winter. Not only does it save money on the grocery bill, but it also provides fresh, healthy meals for us.

I am trying more recipes again and will give you a report on the results. I am planning to take the recipes from the blog, add some more favorites, and put them in a free recipe book to share with readers. Now if only I can figure out how to do that!! It will be in ebook format so you can print whichever recipe you want to try and there will be no postage to pay to get it to you. Do you have a favorite garden vegetable recipe you would like to share with the readers? You are welcome to send it along to include in the ebook.

Wishing for you all the true gifts of the season--hope, joy, love, and peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice idea, to share recipes in ebook form with your blog followers. Do you have a cut off date that people can send you recipes? Not sure if I'll have time to go through my recipes until after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete