Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heading North


We leave tomorrow for the northern regions. We've had a wonderful time in Florida this winter and a very successful growing season. Check out my previous posts on this garden.
I love Florida in the winter. It is a great place to be to escape the snow and blizzards of the north country. But I am so ready to return home for kisses and hugs. Emails, Facebook and phone calls, not into texting yet, will never replace the actual touch, smell, and loving embrace of my family.
My DH has the back of the blue Dodge truck, named Big Blue, packed with eight flats of vegetable plants..all cold tolerant e.g. cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and more...all ready to share with his brother and our grandson for their gardens.

Spring is such an exciting, hopeful time. Go out and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment